Apply To UAB PREP
The UAB PREP Scholars application is now active and can be accessed by going to the following URL: https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantLogin.asp?id=uab-grad
Once you have reached the web-based application system, follow each step listed below.
- Click Create Account
- You will generate your account profile by entering your First/Given Name, Last/Family Name, Email Address, Birth Date, and Zip/Postal Code. You will also need to select a password (pay close attention to the specified parameters). Then, click the “create account” button
- Your pin and password will be emailed to you. Please save all emails from Apply Yourself as you will need your login information to keep track of your application/admission status and to view the online decision letter once it becomes available.
- Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the Main Menu page in Apply Yourself where you will indicate whether you are applying as a “Degree-Seeking” or “Non-Degree Seeking” graduate student by clicking the appropriate link. Select “Graduate Degree-Seeking and Certificate Application” Start Application
- Please read the provided information listed in the center of the page. The various sections of the application are shown in the green left-hand column. To begin, click Start Application. To ensure that you have completed all required sections/questions, scroll down the page and click “Check Your Application”.
- Enter Biographical Data by completing all required fields
- Save and Continue
- Under Intended Degree/Program applying to: Scroll to the very bottom of the list and select “PREP Program”.
If you select any other program other than PREP Program, we WILL NOT receive your application materials.
- Complete the application on-screen instructions
- You will have the option to preview your application in PDF format. Confirm that you have read and understand the information, click the “Continue” button. The application fee is waived for the PREP Program
- You will receive a confirmation email indicating that your application has been successfully submitted. Within 1-3 business days, you can expect to receive an email from the Graduate School prompting you to log into your account to check your application status