June 18, 2018

Do you suffer from bipolar depression?

You may be able to take part in a research study if you: Are ages 18-75; have been diagnosed with Bipolar I or Bipolar II disorder; are currently having a major depressive episode that started at least 2 weeks ago, but no more than 6 months ago; have previously had at least 1 bipolar manic episode or mixed episode (if you have bipolar I) or hypomanic episode ( if you have bipolar II). For more information and to determine your eligibility, please contact Allison at 205-975-2911. Compensation is provided.

research match

By taking part in a clinical trial at UAB, you can help generate knowledge that will change the world. Volunteers play a vital role in UAB's internationally renowned research enterprise.

You can also join ResearchMatch, a multi-institution project that pairs volunteers with researchers seeking study participants.

Trials currently available at UAB are listed above; click the tags to refine the list or search for a specific trial. To submit a trial for inclusion in this list, click here.