The following forms are recommended for use in service-learning courses:
- Service-Learning Agreement for individual students or groups of students : a basic contract between the student, course instructor, and the community partner.
- The Mid-Semester Joint Assessment is an opportunity for the community partner to evaluate and assist the student to maximize the service experience.
- The Student Evaluation is completed by the community partner at the end of the service experience.
- Preparing for Service.pdf gives tips on how to be an effective volunteer
The following additional forms may also be helpful for use in service-learning courses:
- Student Evaluation of Community Partner will assist faculty and Office of Service-Learning to evaluate suitability of service learning sites
- Time Log will help students to keep a log of hours worked and activities completed
- Weekly Journal Template will help students to reflect on service-learning experiences