About the Department
Comprised of nine academic programs, the Department of Clinical & Diagnostic Sciences provides training for tomorrow's health care professionals from nurse anesthetists, genetic counselors to nuclear medicine technologists. Students receive hands-on training from renowned faculty while using the tools to prepare them for a career in the health care industry.
The accrediting agencies for programs offered by the School of Health Professions are:
- Accreditation Review Committee on Education Programs for the Physician Assistant, Inc.
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs in collaboration with
- Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Cytotechnology Programs Review Committee of the American Society of Cytopathology
- Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences