Application Deadline: Prospective students may apply at any time. Application is made through the UAB Graduate School. Graduate School admission forms are available from the UAB Graduate School or online here.
Admission Requirements: Prospective students must have:
- An earned Baccalaureate degree with a 3.0 GPA, or a 3.0 on the last 60 hours attempted;
- GRE scores of 500 or better in each area;
- completion of prerequisite courses with grades of “C” or better;
- completion of interview with program faculty; and
- if accepted, complete the UAB medical history questionnaire and physical, provide proof of required immunizations, and receive satisfactory screening by the UAB Medical Center Student Health Services.