About the DepartmentThe Department of Clinical & Diagnostic Sciences is proud to offer a variety of high quality academic programs to prepare tomorrow's health care professionals. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that healthcare is one of the fastest growing occupational sectors from 2010-2020, growing by 30% and adding 3.4 million more new jobs during that 10 year timeframe.
We are pleased to offer Master of Science programs in Biotechnology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Genetic Counseling, and Physician Assistant Studies, all of which are currently experiencing increased workforce demands. Our Bachelor of Science offerings include programs in Biomedical Sciences, Medical Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, and Respiratory Therapy. Our programs are led and taught by nationally renowned faculty who provide high quality instruction and mentorship in state-of-the-art didactic, laboratory, and simulation facilities. Our faculty is committed to the development of program graduates who are recognized as leaders in their field.
The accrediting agencies for programs offered by the Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences include:
- Accreditation Review Committee on Education Programs for the Physician Assistant, Inc.
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs in collaboration with
- Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you take your next step to becoming future healthcare leaders.