UAB School of Health Professions Current News
- Created on June 05, 2014
- John McWhorter – senior vice president, Baylor Health System
- Vic Buzachero – corporate senior vice president, Scripps Health
- Bob Edmondson – chief strategy officer, Carroll Hospital
- Christy Lemak – incoming chair UAB Department of Health Services Administration
- Mary Beth Briscoe – chief financial officer UAB Hospital
- Jack Wolf – senior vice president, iVantage Health Analytics
- Ross Armstrong – senior manager Kurt Salmon
- Terry Olinger – president, Benefis Medical Group & Systems Services
- Anthony Patterson – senior vice president inpatient services, UAB Hospital
- Josh Klapow – associate professor, UAB Department of Organization & Policy
The symposium, to be held August 6 – 8, 2014, in Sandestin, Florida, is an annual conference presented by the UAB Center for Healthcare Management and Leadership. The event includes an ACHE (American College of Healthcare Executives) seminar on Tuesday, August 5, and Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
This professional continuing education program offers healthcare executives 12 credit hours of face-to-face programming. The two-day ACHE seminar has a limited enrollment and early registration is recommended. The registration fee includes lunch and a continental breakfast each day. Please call Wendy Price at (205) 975-4272 for more information, or visit the Symposium’s ACHE seminar website.