Executive Doctor of Science (DSc) in Administration-Health Services ProgramDSc Tuition & Fees
Because of the intensive nature of faculty involvement in the learning process, tuition for this innovative program must cover expenses. For students entering the Program in fall 2013 tuition will be $36,600 per year for each of three years. A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required at the time of acceptance to the Program. The deposit is then applied to the tuition charge for the first semester.
Executive DSc tuition includes:
- All tuition and fees
- All books and learning materials
- Meals during the on-campus sessions
- A laptop computer equipped with software that is necessary for coursework and formatted to be compatible with distance learning technologies
- Costs associated with supporting distance learning technologies
- Speaker costs associated with national experts brought to Birmingham
- International experience in the second year of the Program (excludes transportation to the site).
UAB academic calendar and options for financial aid.