Health Care Management Program Goals
The Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management Program goals are:
1. To deliver an academically sound program of study that develops the knowledge and skills required of managers and professional staff in health care organizations.
2. To make the program accessible to working health professionals.
3. To recruit and retain qualified students.
4. To employ teaching formats and instructional media appropriate to achieve desired learning outcomes.
5. To establish and maintain professional networking relationships among faculty, students, and alumni.
6. To provide a supportive and stimulating environment for faculty to achieve excellence in teaching and scholarly activities.