Executive MSHA Admission Requirements
Applicants for the Executive MSHA Program must have at least five years health related work experience (in either a clinical or management position), must be currently working full-time in healthcare, and must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university. No admission test is required for the Executive MSHA format.
Students are only admitted in the fall of each year. The admissions committee will begin reviewing completed applications in early March for the fall program. The first priority deadline is March 1st. After March 1st, applications will be considered on a space available basis until the final deadline of June 1st.
- Completed online application (https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=uab-grad) which includes a resume, statement of objectives, and three recommendations
- Non-refundable application fee (U.S. $70.00, International $85.00)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended submitted directly to the Graduate School
Hill University Center
1720 2nd AVE S
- All international students must take the TOEFL exam and score at least 550 in the paper-based exam or 213 on the computer-based exam
- Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 GPA on either overall or in the last 60 hours of undergraduate school