Executive MSHA students graduate with more than an exceptional education. Through the specially designed capstone experience, they also gain experience applying their new knowledge and skills during visits to national and international health care organizations. Serving as the program’s capstone course, this intensive three to four-day experience will expose students to international organizations and to leaders on the cutting edge of health care.
Previous locations students have visited include:
• Vienna, Austria
• Prague, Czech Republic
• Toronto, Canada
• Amsterdam, Netherlands
• Bocconi University, Milano, Italy
• British National Health Service, London, England
• Geneva, Switzerland (World Health Organization)
• Barcelona, Spain
• Carolinas Healthcare System, Charlotte, NC
• Sentara Healthcare, Norfolk, VA
• Lovelace Health System, Albuquerque, NM
• Washington, DC
Tuition covers the cost of lodging, meals and materials for the 3-4 day trip. Transportation costs are covered by the student. This trip occurs during the student’s second year.