2011-2012 OT Student Ambassador Program:
Thanks for applying to be an OT Student Ambassador! Being a student ambassador is one of the most prestigious activities you can take part in during your time at UAB. The activities of Ambassadors are in addition to the other activities you will be required to do for the program.
Some of the things required of an Ambassador are:
- Attend and actively participate in a training session at the beginning of the fall semester you start the program in.
- Be able and available to do tours for potential OT students and other visitors on campus.
- Passionately and accurately represent the UAB - Occupational Therapy Program to prospective students and their families.
Requirements for the application
- Completed application form.
- Completed question form.
- Meet with admissions and recruitment committees from department.
for more information.
Student Ambassador Application and Questionnaire