Call the Free Tone Your Bones HotlineYou can start preventing and treating osteoporosis today. Just get in touch with Tone Your Bones to learn more. This list shows you where to begin.
- Tone Your Bones Hotline—Call toll-free 1-888-934-BONE(2663) to speak to a health professional about any osteoporosis-related questions or concerns.
- Free Patient Education Lunch—Enjoy a free lunch at The Kirklin Clinic® at UAB, where a physical therapist and dietitian will discuss how nutrition, exercise, and medications work together to prevent and treat osteoporosis. Lunches are scheduled every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Call (205) 801-8187 to make a reservation.
- Tone Your Bones Osteoporosis Nutrition and Exercise Program—A physical therapist and registered dietitian teach this special series of classes, which show you how to prevent hip and spine fractures by improving your strength, balance, and posture. Offered throughout the year, the class meets two mornings a week for four weeks. Call the Tone Your Bones hotline for more information.
- Tone Your Bones Exercise Group—After you’ve completed the nutrition and exercise program, you can join this class, which includes aerobic, strengthening, balance, and posture exercises. Call the Tone Your Bones hotline to learn more.
- Mailing Address—Send letters to:
TONE YOUR BONES
1530 3RD AVE S
BIRMINGHAM AL 35294-1270