- You must satisfy all UAB financial obligations before your transcript can be released.
- Unofficial transcripts are issued directly to students and are marked "Issued to Student."
- Official transcripts are typically mailed directly to recipients such as graduate schools, professional schools, etc. If you request an official transcript sent directly to you for an application packet, do not open the sealed envelope when you receive it.
- Requests cannot be made by phone, fax, or e-mail.
- If you have a BlazerID and strong password and last attended UAB between 1982 and now, you may view your unofficial transcript electronically through BlazerNET.
- If you last attended UAB before 1982:
- An additional processing time of two business days will be required.
- Overnight and electronic delivery options are unavailable.
- School of Medicine students and graduates should complete an Online Records Request Form to request SOM transcripts, certified diploma copies, dean's letters, graduation verifications, and state or hospital licensure forms.
Please indicate your student type.
|Current Student||Former Student|
- In Office Pickup Only - $5
Official Transcript (with estimated delivery times)
- Electronic Delivery (2-24 hours) - $10
- In-Office Pickup (same day) - $10
- Standard Mail (3-5 business days) - $10
- Overnight Delivery - $35 (To send transcripts overnight for next-day delivery, request must be received by 3:00 p.m. Transcripts cannot be delivered to a post office box.)
You can order a transcript for pick up by visiting the One Stop Student Services office (Hill Student Center). You must show a picture ID when ordering your transcript in person at One Stop Student Services. Transcripts cannot be ordered for pick up in the One Stop by anyone else unless indicated when making your transcript request online. The designated person will be required to show a picture ID before obtaining the transcript.