- You must satisfy all UAB financial obligations before your transcript can be released.
- Unofficial transcripts are issued directly to students and are marked "Issued to Student."
- Official transcripts are typically mailed directly to recipients such as graduate schools, professional schools, etc. If you request an official transcript sent directly to you for an application packet, do not open the sealed envelope when you receive it.
- Requests cannot be made by phone, fax, or e-mail.
- If you have a BlazerID and strong password and last attended UAB between 1982 and now, you may view your unofficial transcript electronically through BlazerNET.
- If you last attended UAB before 1982:
- An additional processing time of two business days will be required.
- Overnight and electronic delivery options are unavailable.
- School of Medicine students and graduates should complete an Online Records Request Form to request SOM transcripts, certified diploma copies, dean's letters, graduation verifications, and state or hospital licensure forms.
- In Office Pickup Only - $5
- Electronic Delivery - $10
- In Office Pickup - $10
- Standard Mail - $10
- Overnight Delivery - $35 (To send transcript overnight for next-day delivery, request must be received by 3:00 p.m. Transcripts cannot be delivered to a post office box.)
1. If you have a BlazerID and password, you will request your transcripts online.
2. If you do not have a BlazerID and password, or if you have forgotten your BlazerID and password, please visit this webpage to request your transcripts:
You can order a transcript for pick up by visiting the One Stop Student Services office (Residence Life Center of Blazer Hall). You must show a picture ID when ordering your transcript in person at One Stop Student Services. Transcripts cannot be ordered for pick up in the One Stop by anyone else unless you have given written authorization with your transcript request. The designated person will be required to show a picture ID before obtaining the transcript.