The Mount Sinai International Exchange Program for Minority Students is an internship program that selects the best minority students for fully-paid international research internships. Selected students are matched with an international mentor and conduct research in any of various topics. Research projects can include many different disciplines such as public health, epidemiology, cell biology, community-based research or biostatistics. The International Exchange Program emphasizes collaboration and the exchange of scientific and cultural knowledge in an atmosphere of support for diversity. For more information, please visit our program page here.
- Film features UAB professor's prose, voice of Harrison Ford
- Drs. Ken Marion and Jim McClintock receive 2013 Provost's Award for Faculty Excellence in Study Away
- From India to UAB, students plan to use peace to change their world
- The long road to addressing autism in Nepal - part 1 (PDF)
- The long road to addressing autism in Nepal - part 2 (PDF)