For students coming from the parking lot outside the LRC and heading across the above-the-street walkway to Lister Hill Library:
- From the outdoor stairs (currently closed) to the Plaza, enter the LRC through the glass doors to your right.
- Take the stairs or elevator up to the 2nd floor.
- After exiting the stairs or elevator, exit the small corridor and turn left, then right.
- From here, you should see Einstein Bros. Bagels and the Plaza access.
For students coming from Lister Hill Library via the above-the-street walkway, heading to the new Student Health & Wellness Center:
- Enter the LRC through the main doors at the end of the Plaza.
- Turn left toward the LRC information desk (info desk staff are happy to walk you to your destination).
- Walk past the info desk to the end of the hall and turn right.
- Exit the building to your left, turn right and walk alongside the building to the end of the sidewalk.
- From here, you should see the Student Health & Wellness Center to your right.
It's not as tough as it sounds, we promise! But just in case you get lost or flustered, just ask someone for help. Friendly Blazers are always willing to point you in the right direction.