UAB Women’s Center, UAB Women’s and Gender Studies and UAB Commission on the Status of Women are now accepting nominations for the Outstanding Women Awards
If you know a woman who meets one or more of the following criteria, then please consider nominating her for an Outstanding Woman Award.
* Made it easier for other women to achieve?
* Taken a courageous stance?
* Provided significant service to women?
* Overcome adversity to achieve her goal?
Nominations are accepted for the following categories:
- Outstanding Woman UAB Student (graduate or undergraduate)
- The Becky Trigg Outstanding Woman UAB Faculty Member
- The Susan D. Marchase Outstanding Woman Administrator
- Outstanding Woman Staff Member
- Outstanding Woman in the Community
Call 934-6946 to request a form be mailed/emailed to you, or
Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday January 2, 2014
Mail or bring completed nomination to:
UAB Women's Center
924 19th Street South
Holley-Mears Building Room 150
Birmingham, Alabama 35294-2100
Phone Number 934-6946 FAX Number 934-5833
A reception for the honorees will be on Thursday, March 13, 2014
from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the Alumni House 1301 10th Avenue South