The MA 102/110 Placement Test determines if you are prepared for MA 102 (Intermediate Algebra) or MA 110 (Finite Mathematics). Take this test if you want to challenge your placement into MA 098.
General test information:
- 35 multiple choice and free response questions.
- Time limit of 50 minutes.
- You should NOT use a calculator.
- Scratch paper is allowed.
- You must score 85% or higher to be eligible for MA 102 or MA 110.
- Whole Numbers.
- Solving Equations and Problem Solving.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Percent. Geometry.