- Residual ACT is an alternative ACT test to prospective students seeking undergraduate admission ONLY to UAB and have missed the national ACT test date.
- Examinees must wait a minimum of sixty days between administrations of the Residual ACT examination.
- Residual ACT may not be used to determine NCAA eligibility.
- Calculators are permitted on the math portion of the Residual ACT. Information on acceptable calculators can be found at www.actstudent.org/faq/answers/calculator.html
Upcoming Test Dates
- January 25 (8:30 AM)
- March 8 (8:30 AM)
Cost & Registration
- $83.50 non-refundable fee
Test Day Information
- Report to the UAB Testing Center (936 19 Street South) at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled exam time.
- Bring valid photo-bearing identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, student identification card, etc.).
- Please allow additional time for parking. Parking information is included in your confirmation email.