- A pencil/paper based exam.
Test Dates & Registration
- Registration is available on the SAT website:
- The exams are administered on Saturdays in October, November, December, January, March, May, and June. Please check during online registration for UAB Test Center availability.
- Standby testers are not permitted. See SAT website for waitlist requirements.
Test Day Information
- Check your registration confirmation for details about the location of your test.
- Bring admission ticket and SAT acceptable identification documents (listed here).
- Parking is available in the following locations:
- Weekdays: 9th Avenue Parking Deck (1602 9th Avenue South; Birmingham, AL 35233). Enter the bottom level of the deck from 16th St. S. You will be required to pull a ticket to enter the deck and payment will be made at the “pay-in-lane” machine upon exiting the deck (Parking Rate: 0-1 hour $2.00; each additional hour is $1.00 to a maximum of $6.00 per day, per exit).
- Saturdays: University Boulevard Office Building (UBOB) Parking Deck (1212 University Boulevard, Birmingham, AL 35223).
- Because tests may run longer than 90 minutes, we encourage you to avoid using metered parking. Metered parking is available on 14th and 15th Streets and University Boulevard, surrounding the Hill Student Center. Meters have a maximum time limit of one and a half hours (Rate per half-hour is $.25. Handicap meters have a maximum time of two hours at the same rate).