The Collat School of Business recently launched a new alumni council that will advise the dean on ways to connect and engage the school’s increasing number of young alumni in Birmingham and beyond.
The Dean’s Young Alumni Council will meet throughout the year with Eric Jack, Ph.D., Dean of the Collat School of Business, to discuss opportunities to connect with young alumni and friends of the Collat School of Business, to promote the school to their colleagues and associates, and to provide input on the school’s mission, vision and strategic plan.
“The Dean’s Young Alumni Council is a group of dynamic young professionals who aid Dean Jack and the Collat School of Business,” said Victoria Lann, Alumni Affairs Specialist. “This diverse council will serve in an advisory capacity to Dean Jack on how to further engage our young alumni and help our current students become better prepared to enter the workforce. Their participation on the council will continue to grow enthusiasm for involvement and service to our school.”
For more information, contact Lann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dean’s Young Alumni Council at the Collat School of Business (l-r):
- Hiren Patel- Alabama Power, Strategist
- Latei Iyegha- Deloitte & Touche LLP, Senior Audit Assistant
- Alicja Foksinska- Protective Life, Lead IT Auditor
- Miriam Bolus- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Assurance Associate
- Dave Pelliccio- Regions Bank, Vice President, Business Systems Manager - Commercial Risk Rating & Analytics
- Michael Assoué- ServisFirst Bank, Assistant Relationship Manager
- Libby Worthington- UAB, Senior System Analyst
- JR Moran- Brasfield & Gorrie, Director, Crane Operations
- Brandon Pate- Hunt Companies, Vice President, Originations (co-chair)
- Jay Knight- BioHorizons, Director, Treasury, Compensation & Risk (co-chair)