The UAB Collat School of Business holds a separate accounting accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest honor a business school can achieve for its accounting programs.
Courses are offered in the classroom primarily in an evening format, online, or a combination of both. Students can also choose to pursue their degree through our 100% online program that offers a guaranteed path of progression with a tuition premium.
Highlights of UAB's Master of Accounting Program
- Master of Accounting degree can be earned in the traditional classroom primarily in an evening format, online or a combination of both. A 100% online program with a guaranteed path of progression is available with a tuition premium.
- Practical hands-on-learning experiences for students.
- Year-round internships provide opportunities to explore career options and gain valuable experience.
- Generous scholarship support is available for students.
- Annual Accounting Boot Camp prepares students for placement success.
- The UAB Chapters of Beta Alpha Psi and National Association of Black Accountants host open meetings and banquets throughout the year including the annual Meet the Employers event.
- Award winning faculty who are extremely active and connected in the professional business community.
- Career placement at all worldwide Big 4 accounting firms, regional and local CPA firms, along with corporations and government. We have graduates all over the world!
- First of 18 accounting programs in the U.S. to receive separate accounting accreditation by AACSB International
- One of the first five schools in the U.S. designated as an Internal Audit Education Partner by The Institute of Internal Auditors.