Want to receive more information about our school and degree programs? Submit the following and someone will reach out to you with more information.
- Fall semester - August 1
- Spring semester - December 1
- Summer semester - May 1
*International applicants should apply at least 6 months in advance of the deadline in order to ensure processing of all Visa paperwork.
The GMAT application requirement is waived through spring 2021.
- Application form including 3 evaluation forms/letters of reference.
- Statement of purpose.
- Current resume detailing work experience.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly by the Registrar or responsible head of the institution to the UAB Graduate School, 1720 2nd Ave. S., LHL G03, Birmingham, AL 35294-0013.
Additional Document Requirements for International Applicants Only
- Baccalaureate Degree - Applicants must be holders of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Quantitative Requirement - Applicants are expected to have completed a pre-calculus class with a grade of "C" or better within the last five years. If an applicant does not meet this requirement, they may be admitted with the contingency of satisfying the requirement during their first term of enrollment.