The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees appointed Murat N. Tanju, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus in the Department of Accounting and Finance in the UAB School of Business at its meeting Sept. 17, 2010. Tanju received his doctorate in accounting from the University of Georgia in 1977 and joined the UAB faculty later that year as an assistant professor of accounting. He became associate professor in 1983 and was promoted to professor in 1991.
- UAB Researcher Publishes Paper on OSS Innovation in Business
- Collat Student and Professor Selected as 2014 UAB President's Diversity Award Winners
- UAB AIS Student Chapter Selected as Finalist for National Competition
- Collat Receives Large Gift for Healthcare Leadership
- Collat Professors Honored By Accounting Association