Arthur P. Beattie, Art has been Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Southern Company since August 13, 2010. Mr. Beattie has been an Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Alabama Power Co., a retail operating company and subsidiary of Southern Company, since February 1, 2005 and served as Principal Accounting Officer. Mr. Beattie served as Vice President and Comptroller of Alabama Power Co. from 1997 to January 2005. Mr. ... Beattie served as Director of Emageon Inc. from August 2004 to April 2, 2009. Mr. Beattie holds a bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Tennessee and a master of business administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He also has completed the Stanford Executive Program at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business.
- UAB Researcher Publishes Paper on OSS Innovation in Business
- Collat Student and Professor Selected as 2014 UAB President's Diversity Award Winners
- UAB AIS Student Chapter Selected as Finalist for National Competition
- Collat Receives Large Gift for Healthcare Leadership
- Collat Professors Honored By Accounting Association