Mr. Stonehouse described BioCryst’s strategy as “high risk, but high reward,” noting that while it can cost up to $1 billion, and take up to ten years to introduce a new drug in the United States, such drugs can have very high profit margins for the drug company. BioCryst currently has drugs in various stages of development for the treatment of influenza, gout and certain types of cancer.
- UAB Researcher Publishes Paper on OSS Innovation in Business
- Collat Student and Professor Selected as 2014 UAB President's Diversity Award Winners
- UAB AIS Student Chapter Selected as Finalist for National Competition
- Collat Receives Large Gift for Healthcare Leadership
- Collat Professors Honored By Accounting Association