inDegree, a team from UAB, has won the $100,000 grand prize in the Alabama Launchpad business plan competition. inDegree includes Molly Wasko, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of Management, Information Systems and Quantitative Methods.
- Collat School of Business Honors Program Student Learns and Serves
- UAB Researcher Publishes Paper on OSS Innovation in Business
- Collat Student and Professor Selected as 2014 UAB President's Diversity Award Winners
- UAB AIS Student Chapter Selected as Finalist for National Competition
- Collat Receives Large Gift for Healthcare Leadership