Yoder suggests preventive measures for dealing with problem directors, such as term limits and continuing education that includes team dynamics. Yoder is a lawyer who teaches courses in corporate governance, leadership and legal studies.
- UAB Researcher Publishes Paper on OSS Innovation in Business
- Collat Student and Professor Selected as 2014 UAB President's Diversity Award Winners
- UAB AIS Student Chapter Selected as Finalist for National Competition
- Collat Receives Large Gift for Healthcare Leadership
- Collat Professors Honored By Accounting Association