More and more UAB students are searching for opportunities that allow them to engage in real-life learning outside the classroom, and that desire is evident in the number of service learning courses at UAB. In the most recent academic year, the number of service learning courses jumped 9.3%, and that percentage is expected to grow even more in 2014-2015.
Over 40 employers were on campus July 24th, 2014 for the UAB Collat School of Business “Employer Drive-in” lunch, learning about ways to position their organization to attract highly qualified candidates for internships and post-graduation employment. Along with the opportunity to hear straight from Collat students, guests met and interacted with Collat faculty, staff and administration while learning more about Collat’s academic departments, and unique, innovative programs.
- Collat School of Business Sets Impressive Example
- UAB Accounting Students Contribute to Record Year for SaveFirst
- Collat Professors Speak at UA System Scholars Institute
- Collat Business Graduates Fill Growing Demand for Information Systems Professionals
- Collat School of Business Recognized as One of the Nation’s Top Universities for Professional Sales Education
- Collat Business Professor Identifies Benefits, Pitfalls of Knowledge-Sharing Among Partners
- Annual Scholarship and Awards Banquets Celebrate Outstanding Students in the UAB Collat School of Business
- What Can You Do with a Business Degree?
- UAB Faculty Receives Fulbright Specialist Award
- Collat Focuses on Entrepreneurship