Ford Motor Credit Company, the global vehicle financing subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, has hired seven UAB School of Business graduates for the Ford Credit Leadership Development Program (FCLDP). The multiyear program, which provides experience in six finance roles, is designed to cultivate skills in team management, business development and financial analysis.
Outstanding business students are recognized during the annual awards ceremonies hosted by each department during the end of the spring term. Faculty, staff and members of the student's family gather together to celebrate the hard work and accomplishments of these outstanding students. Find photos from the events-
UAB’s Industrial Distribution program is showcased in The Electrical Distributor (tED) magazine as a leader in preparing Millennials (born 1977-1998) to be the future workforce. Craving real-world knowledge, interested in distribution, and having the skills and understanding to hit the ground running are traits listed to describe our students.
On Thursday, May 16 at 6pm, Dr. Andreas Rauterkus, UAB assistant professor of finance, will address the crowd at the Emmet O’Neal library in Mountain Brook on the state of the economy. The event will be held in the library meeting room.
The Department of Management, Information Systems and Quantitative Methods Department held its annual awards ceremony to recognize outstanding students in management and information systems. The ceremony took place on Friday, April 26 at Rosewood Hall, Soho Square in Homewood, AL.
It’s graduation time, a time of the year when the results of our collective efforts can be seen through the successes of our graduating students. As an early internal estimate, we are expecting 308 students to graduate in May. Graduates from our seven undergraduate majors include the following: Accounting (83), Information Systems (21), Marketing (39), Management (34), Industrial Distribution (24), Finance (21) and Economics (8). We also have 78 students receiving their graduate degrees: MBA (56) and MAc (22).
The UAB School of Business has been named one of the top sales programs in the nation by the Sales Education Foundation (SEF). The 2013 Top University Sales Programs award recognizes those that are “preparing students for professional sales careers and placing top talent in professional selling roles.”
- UAB School of Business Launches Two More Online Degree Programs
- UAB Design Class Partners Engineers and Entrepreneurs
- Students in School of Business Honors Program Shine in Undergraduate Research Expo
- UAB's Student-Led, Green and Gold Fund Wins Third Consecutive International Title
- Online Learning Helps Accounting Student Find His Voice
- UAB Recognized for Newly Tooled Business Degrees and Career Boosters
- UAB School of Business Streamlines MBA Program for Fall 2013
- Eric Jack Named UAB School of Business Dean After National Search
- International Banking Expert and Professor, Andreas Rauterkus, Discusses Possible Levy on Bank Accounts
- UAB School of Business Part-Time MBA Program Ranked Best in Alabama