Arline Savage, Ph.D., has been named chair of the Department of Accounting and Finance at the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Collat School of Business. Savage joined the accounting faculty at UAB in Fall 2012 from the Orfalea College of Business at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, where she was the Deloitte Faculty Fellow and recipient of the Fluor Corporation Excellence in Teaching Award, the Ernst & Young Outstanding Educator Award, and the Ernst & Young Leader in Ethics Award.
This award recognizes deserving student chapters that have excelled in one or more of the following areas: professional development, membership, careers in IS, community service, fundraising, and communications.
Professor Nitin Sanghavi, international retail marketing expert and professor of the Manchester Business School, spoke to the Collat School of Business Marketing, Industrial Distribution and Economics faculty on global trends in retailing and lectured in Dr. Michele Bunn’s Retail Marketing and Basic Marketing classes on November 13 and 14.
- UAB Unveils New Collat School of Business Sign at Celebration
- Savage Named Director of Master of Accounting Program
- Professors Inducted into the ACEE Hall of Fame
- Collat School of Business Dean Starts Faculty/Staff Campaign
- Students Talk Entrepreneurship at MBA Luncheon
- Collat School of Business Marks 50 Years of Civil Rights Progress
- UAB Collat School of Business Named One of the Best in the Nation
- Retail Day Recognizes Top Alabama Retailers
- UAB Collat School of Business, Alabama Retail Association Announce Speaker, Honorees for Retail Day 2013
- Dean Jack's Perspective on the Collat's Gift