Ph.D. Admissions Checklist
CS Application Deadlines
- Spring Admission: September 1 (Ph.D.)
- Fall Admission: January 15 (Ph.D.)
Graduate School Application Process Checklist
- Complete and submit an online application
- Submit application fee payment:
- Domestic: $50.00
- International: $60.00
- Please ask the individuals from whom you request references to submit them online via the online application system. Electronic submission is the preferred method. However, if your referees prefer to mail a recommendation letter, it should be mailed to the address of the department or program to which you are applying.
- Request one official transcript to be mailed by the issuing institution to the UAB Graduate School:
UAB Graduate School
G03 LHL; 1700 University Blvd.
1720 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-0013
- Submit official English Language Proficiency test score (for international applicants only): TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
For additional information on the Computer Science program, please contact:
Phone: (205) 934- 2213
4105 University Hall
1402 10th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-1241