The College of Arts and Sciences is proud to introduce the new alumni board members for 2018.
These eleven board members graduated from a variety of programs at UAB and were students during different eras. They've also pursued careers in a wide range of fields.
- Johnny (Rusty) Bates: Founder, President and CEO, QCHC, Inc. Math, 1979; M.D., 1983
- Kristin Chapleau: Program Specialist II, UAB Biomedical Sciences Program. Communication Studies, 2004; M.A. Education, 2005
- Kathleen Drake: Head of School, Foundations Early Learning & Family Center. Social Work, 1992
- Mike Guest: CEO and President, Guest Associates. Individually Designed, 1987
- Joe Maluff: President, JAM Food Company. Psychology, 1996
- Natasha Moore: Banker, Hometown Bank of Alabama. Criminal Justice, 2010
- Tim Meehan: Vice President of Senior Services, Always Best Care. Communication Studies, 1986
- Alexander Shunnarah: President and CEO, Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C. Political Science, 1991
- Tim Stephens: CEO, Tim Stephens Media LLC. Individually Designed, 2015
- Tom Walker: Associate Attorney, Maples, Tucker & Jacobs, LLC. Political Science, 2002
- Stephen Walsh: Partner, Adams and Reese. Math, 1995
Want to get involved? Join the UAB National Alumni Society: Arts & Sciences Chapter.