Giving to the Department of Psychology
The Department of Psychology and UAB's College of Arts and Sciences could not do what we do without your support. Traditional revenues such as tuition, fees, federal grants, and state funds provide for daily work, but they often vary with the level of state revenues and enrollments. Gifts from you create a secure, concrete foundation for our future success. They benefit not only students and faculty but also the community as a whole.
There are several ways you can give to the Department:
- The Department of Psychology General Fund
- The Autism Brain Research Fund
- The Dr. Jesse B. Milby Endowed Support Fund in Psychology
- The Endowed Chair in Psychology
- The Passey Psychology Prize Endowment
- Constraint-Induced Therapy Laboratory Gifts
- The John Ost Undergraduate Research Fund
- Arrive Alive: Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks. Distracted Driving Education for High Schoolers
The Department is excited to participate in the largest and most comprehensive campaign in UAB's history. The Campaign for UAB: Give Something, Change Everything will have a scope and impact that will extend well beyond our campus and has the potential to create long-lasting, positive change. When you make a donation to UAB, you can chose to give to the Department of Psychology, the College, or the University as a whole.
We thank you for your support.