The Division of eLearning and Professional Studies is pleased to announce the launch of the new eLearning website later today. The new look should be available tomorrow morning. The new website has been simplified utilizing an intuitive and improved navigational system.
As you tour our website, please note the following features and improvements:
- Mission and Core Values – Our Mission and Core Values were reimagined by our team with thoughtful collaboration and we strive to demonstrate our total commitment to the Mission and Values in all aspects of our work.
- Easy Access to Key Resources –
- Technical Support link, Canvas Login link and UAB Quicklinks are found on every page in the upper right space.
- A Calendar of eLearning Events and News feed is found on all main pages, with specific topic-related items displayed as appropriate.
- Users can be connected directly to all eLearning Services pages from the main navigation menu and from resource boxes on most pages.
- Easy access to the academic technologies and support guides.
- eLearning Services - eLearning Services are clearly described and requests for service or consultation can be made directly from the website.
**Note that if you have bookmarked forms or pages from the old eLearning website, these links may not be redirected to the new website.
If you have comments, suggestions or feedback on our website, please share them with us by completing this brief questionnaire.