- Hire a Blazer (formerly DragonTrail Jobs) - online career management and job/internship site available to all UAB students
- Focus - online self-assessment that provides information to help students find the major or career field that best matches their abilities, interests, and values
- InterviewStream - provides students the opportunity to participate in a virtual mock interview; accessible through DragonTrail
- Resume Builder - a module in DragonTrail Jobs which provides students with an 5-step online resume building process.
- Career Enhancement Videos - brief videos on various career topics to help students present themselves in a compelling and effective manner
- GoinGlobal - online program offering assistance to international and domestic students looking for information and opportunities on cultures, trends, and jobs/internships in the U.S. and abroad
- Presentation Request Form - request a presentation from UAB Career & Professional Development varying in length from brief orientations to extended seminar series or class sessions.
Register your textbook selections with the campus bookstore.
Disability Support Services (DSS)
As a UAB faculty member you play an important role in both providing and promoting access for students with disabilities.
The Registrar's Office publishes a list of pertinent dates for each semester.
Best Practices for Improving Students' Writing
Materials and resources from Dr. Cary Moskovitz's writing workshop for faculty on teaching and providing feedback on student writing more effectively and efficiently.
Career Development for Students
Career development resources that you may want to integrate into your coursework.
Early Alert System
Contact students who may be struggling in your class.
IDEA Online Survey Dates
How to Deal with Distressed Students
Being aware of distress signals, methods of intervention, and sources of help can give you more control in situations that may arise.
University of Alabama System Scholars Institute
Fostering a shared community of knowledge among members of the three UA System campuses.