Innovations in Wellness Conference
Watch for more information coming soon!
The Third Annual Innovations in Wellness Conference was a huge success thanks to our remarkable and diverse group of speakers and sponsors!
UAB Employee Wellness would like to thank the following speakers:
· Elisabeth Doehring, Founder and Principal of the North American Center for Workplace Wellness™
· Joanna Strober, CEO and Co-founder of Kurbo Health
· Dr. Lauren Whitt, Wellness Program Manager of Google
· Mim Senft, Wellness Director of Plus One Health Management, a division of Optum
· Dr. Kathleen Bowen, BCBSAL
· Dr. Lauren Whitt, Google
· Donna Thomas, VIVA Health
· Sheri Snow, ACIPCO
We would also like to thank our wonderful sponsors: VIVA Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, American Cancer Society, Kurbo Health, UAB Medicine, and UAB Comprehensive Diabetes Center.
Thank you to all our attendees; we look forward to seeing you next year!
2014 Innovations in Wellness Conference
UAB Employee Wellness will host its third annual Innovations in Wellness conference November 21st for professionals working in wellness, human resources and healthcare administration.
Join us for a day of innovative, evidence-based research and expertise in the business of health and wellness.
TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE:
• Creating the Happiest and Healthiest Employees in the World, presented by Google
• Managing Stress in Your Workforce, presented by North American Center for Workplace Wellness
• Why Employers Should Care About Childhood Obesity, presented by Kurbo Health
• Panel Discussion: presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama, Google, Viva Health
• How Companies are Integrating Benefits and Wellness
For additional information and to register, go to: www.uabiw14.blogspot.com