How do I get Google Scholar to show Lister Hill Library holdings?
To personalize Google Scholar to show LHL holdings, follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://scholar.google.com
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Library Links" on the left side
- In the box beside Library Links, type in "Lister Hill" and click on the search button
- Click the box beside "University of Alabama at Birmingham, Lister Hill Library - Find it@UAB Lister Hill"
- Make sure the box beside "University of Alabama at Birmingham - Find It @ UAB Sterne Lib." is not checked!
- Click on "Save " at the bottom right of the page
To see if LHL provides full text access to the articles you find in Google Scholar, click on the link to "Find it@UAB Lister Hill."
This will take you to the full text through Article Linker.
Last modified on June 16, 2014@ 9:36 AM by Nicole