What if the link to the online full text on the UAB Article Linker page doesn't work? Can I request the article via Get It Now?
Not until the next day. The link to Get It Now won't show up until we make the change to the UAB Article Linker page to remove online access. Let us know about the problem with the UAB Article Linker. The change will be implemented overnight, and then you can request the article.
- What is Get It Now and how does it work?
- What is PayPal?
- How do I get a PayPal account?
- I don't have a PayPal account. Can I use Get It Now without one?
- Will the library have access to my credit card number?
- How long does it take to get an article from Get It Now?
- Why does the Get It Now order page sometimes say the article will come within one hour, but the confirmation email says 2 hours?
- Is using Get It Now a good option for articles needed for patient care emergencies?
- How much does it cost to get an article from Get It Now?
- Can I order multiple articles at once through Get It Now?
- Why don't I see the option for Get It Now on all the UAB Article Linker pages?
- Why would I use Get It Now instead of interlibrary loan?
- What should I do if I don't get my article from Get It Now?
- Why do I have to pay before I get my article from Get It Now?
- What if I can't open my article or the file is corrupted?
- What should I do if the quality of the article I receive from Get It Now is bad?
- If my request is cancelled by Get It Now, how do I get my money back?
- Why do I have to use my UAB email address to make the request?
- Can I make copies of the purchased article to share with others?
- Can I cancel an order before I receive the article?
- I was sent the wrong article through the Get It Now service. What do I do now?
- I accidently lost my article from the Get It Now service. What do I do now?
Last modified on August 25, 2015@ 10:48 AM by Cathy J.