Who can use ILLiad/Document Delivery?
Effective September 1, 2015, interlibrary loan services through the UAB Libraries will be available to current UAB students, faculty, and staff only. All other individuals may seek interlibrary loan services though their local public library or through another academic institution. Interlibrary loan borrowing history for non-UAB affiliated users will be retained by the UAB Libraries until September 1, 2016.
- How long will an article be available in ILLiad?
- What does the status of my Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery order mean?
- How can I cancel an interlibrary loan request?
- How can I renew a book I got through interlibrary loan?
- What is ILLiad (ILL)? How does it work?
- How much does ILLiad/Document Delivery (ILL) cost?
- How can I find the status of my ILLiad (ILL) request?
- How do I logon to ILLiad (ILL)? What is my username and password?
- Why don't I see all my older ILLiad (ILL) requests when I look at my request history?
- Whom do I contact if I have problems with or questions about ILLiad (ILL)?
- Why can't I select or search text from an ILL article when you provide it as a PDF?
- How can I check to see whether an article is available before submitting an ILLiad (ILL) request?
- What should I do if the library does not have the book or article I need?
Last modified on August 24, 2015@ 3:07 PM by Cathy