JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.
FAQs :: List
Select a category to see that topic area:

How can I get my grant funded?

For information on grants and/or grant funding, try the links below:

For other help with extramural funding, contact the UAB Office of Sponsored Programs at 934-5266. Please call Reference with any questions at (205) 934-5266.

Last modified on November 6, 2014@ 10:52 AM by Cathy J.