What does the status of my Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery order mean?
Awaiting Conditional Processing:
A potential lender has replied to your request seeking more information. ILL is responding.
Awaiting Copyright Clearance:
ILL is processing your request. It will be forwarded to a potential lending library shortly.
Awaiting Customer Contact:
Your requested material has arrived. You will be notified shortly via email.
Awaiting Odyssey Processing:
Your item has been received electronically and will be posted to the Web shortly. You will be contacted by email when it is ready.
Awaiting Post-Receipt Processing:
Your requested material has arrived, but it is not ready yet for pickup. You will be contacted by email when it is ready.
Awaiting Request Processing:
ILL is searching for potential lenders for your request.
Awaiting Unfilled Processing:
Your request has not been filled by the lenders we have contacted so far. ILL is still working on your request.
Canceled by Customer:
You have cancelled your request.
Canceled by ILL Staff:
Your request was canceled by ILL staff. Please see the notification sent via email to see the reason.
Customer Notified via Email:
Your item has arrived and is IN-PROCESS. After it has been processed, it will be available for check out or for in-library use. You may also check your ILLiad account at any time to see if any of your ILL requests are ready for checkout or in-library use.
Delivered to Web:
Your copy is available for viewing or downloading from your ILLiad account.
In Electronic Delivery Processing:
Your article has been received electronically and will be posted to the Web shortly. You will be contacted via email when it is ready.
if this is an electronic copy, it is no longer available because it has been on the Web for 30 days. If it is a loan, the item has been checked in and returned to the lending library.
Request in Processing:
ILL is in the process of ordering your request from a lending library.
ILL staff has forwarded your request to potential lenders and is waiting for a response.
If you have any questions about the status of your ILLiad request, please contact the ILL staff at 205-934-9263.
- How long will an article be available in ILLiad?
- Can I pay for interlibrary loans or document deliveries online?
- How can I cancel an interlibrary loan request?
- How can I renew a book I got through interlibrary loan?
- Who can use ILLiad/Document Delivery?
- What is ILLiad (ILL)? How does it work?
- How much does ILLiad/Document Delivery (ILL) cost?
- How can I find the status of my ILLiad (ILL) request?
- How do I logon to ILLiad (ILL)? What is my username and password?
- Why don't I see all my older ILLiad (ILL) requests when I look at my request history?
- Whom do I contact if I have problems with or questions about ILLiad (ILL)?
- Why can't I select or search text from an ILL article when you provide it as a PDF?
- How can I check to see whether an article is available before submitting an ILLiad (ILL) request?
- What should I do if the library does not have the book or article I need?
Last modified on April 25, 2014@ 8:44 AM by Randy