FAQs :: Return to List
Category results for Document Delivery & Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- What is ILLiad (ILL)? How does it work?
- What materials are available through Interlibrary Loan?
- Who can use ILLiad/Document Delivery?
- How many requests can I place through ILLiad? Is there a limit?
- How can I get an article from a journal you have in print?
- How long will an article be available in ILLiad?
- What does the status of my Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery order mean?
- How can I cancel an interlibrary loan request?
- How can I renew a book I got through interlibrary loan?
- How much does ILLiad/Document Delivery (ILL) cost?
- How can I find the status of my ILLiad (ILL) request?
- How do I logon to ILLiad (ILL)? What is my username and password?
- Why don't I see all my older ILLiad (ILL) requests when I look at my request history?
- Whom do I contact if I have problems with or questions about ILLiad (ILL)?
- Why can't I select or search text from an ILL article when you provide it as a PDF?
- How can I check to see whether an article is available before submitting an ILLiad (ILL) request?
- What should I do if the library does not have the book or article I need?
- What is Loansome Doc and who may use it?