||Recent Publications by our faculty and their lab members:
- Zhang, S., Blount, A.C., McNicholas, C.M., Skinner, D.F., Chestnut M., Kappes, J.C., Sorscher, E.J., Woodworth, B.A. (2013) Resveratrol Enhances Airway Surface Liquid Depth in Sinonasal Epithelium by Increasing Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Open Probability. PLoS ONE 8(11): e81589.
- Weigent, D.A., Lymphocyte GH-axis hormones in immunity, Cell. Immunol. (2013)
- Lambert, J.A., Raju, S.V., Tang, L.P., McNicholas, C.M., Li, Y., Courville, C.W., Faris, R.F., Coricor, G.E., Smoot, L.H., Mazur, M.M., Dransfield, M.T., Bolger, G.B., and Rowe, S.M. (2013) CFTR Activation by Roflumilast Contributes to Therapeutic Benefit in Chronic Bronchitis. Am. J.Resp. Cell. Molec. Biol. In Press
- Raju SV, Jackson PL, Courville CA, McNicholas CM, Sloane PA, Sabbatini G, Tidwell S, Tang LP, Liu B, Fortenberry JA, Jones CW, Boydston JA, Clancy JP, Bowen L, Accurso FJ, Blalock JE, Dransfield MT, Rowe SM. Cigarette Smoke Induces Systemic Defects in Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR) Function. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013 Sep 16.
- Weigent, Douglas A. Expression of Lymphocyte-derived Growth Hormone (GH) and GH-releasing Hormone Receptors in Aging Rats. Cellular Immunology. 2013, in press. Link
- Weigent, Douglas A. Hypoxia and cytoplasmic alkalinization upregulate growth hormone expression in lymphocytes. Cellular Immunology, March 2013. Link
- Berbari N. F, Pasek, R.C., Malarkey, E.B., Yazdi, S.M., McNair, A.D., Lewis, W.R., Nagy, T.R., Kesterson R.A., and Yoder, B.K. Leptin resistance is a secondary consequence of the obesity in ciliopathy mutant mice. PNAS, In press. 2013.
- McFarland BC, Gray GK, Nozell SE, Hong SW, and Benveniste EN. Activation of the NF-κB pathway by the STAT3 inhibitor JSI-124 in human glioblastoma cells. 2012. Molecular Cancer Research. In press.
- Neeraj Sharma, Erik B. Malarkey, Nicolas F. Berbari, Amber K. O'Connor, Gregory B. Vanden Heuvel, Michal Mrug, and Bradley K. Yoder. Proximal Tubule Proliferation is Insufficient to Induce Rapid Cyst Formation following Cilia Disruption. J. of American Society for Nephrology. In Press.
- Meares, G.P., Qin, H., Liu, Y., Holdbrooks, A.T. and E.N. Benveniste. AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Restricts IFN-γ Signaling. J. Immunol. Link
- Qin, H., Holdbrooks, A.T., Liu, Y., Reynolds, S.L., Yanagisawa, L.L. and E.N. Benveniste. 2012. SOCS3 deficiency promotes M1 macrophage polarization and inflammation. J. Immunol. 189:3439-48