Applications will be processed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Please submit the following documents via the ERAS system:
- MyERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement - tell us about yourself and your interest in Adolescent Medicine, your long term plans, and your specific fellowship training goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- One letter should be sent by the dean of the medical school
- The other 2 letters should be sent by faculty members who know you personally and have supervised some of your work. At least one of these letters should be from the chairman or other faculty member of the department of pediatrics.
- Medical School Transcript
- Board Scores (USMLE)
- International Applicants must submit a copy of his/her valid ECFMG certificate
A personal interview is required and will be granted to the most qualified applicants. Applicants selected to interview will be contacted by the program director or program coordinator. Expenses are the responsibility of the candidates; however, we will assist with arrangement to help reduce costs.