- ERAS Common Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Step I Score Report
- USMLE Step 2 Score Report (when available)
- USMLE Step 2 CS Score Report (when available)
- Recent Photograph (requested)
- There is NO minimum board score requirement.
- One year of clinical experience in the United States is preferred for international medical graduates
- Applications are accepted through ERAS only.
One night of lodging is provided by the Department of Pediatrics (for categorical and Med-Peds applicants). You are invited to join some of the Medicine and Med-Peds residents for dinner at one of Birmingham’s local restaurants
Complimentary airport shuttle service is provided by the hotel.
Application Deadline: December 1st .
Additional Information for International Medical Graduates:
- You must have a valid ECFMG Certificate
- We sponsor both H1 and J1 Visas