Superhero Month Continues
Dr. Glaeser Receives the 205 Rocco V. Morando Lifetime Achievement Award
The presentation in Las Vegas, NV., was made on Sept. 16 during NAEMT’s General Membership Meeting. To read the news release which details some of Dr. Glaeser's achievements, click here.
Dr. Jilling Awarded R21
Alabama Pediatricians Recognized
- 2015 Legislative Heroes: Alabama Senator Steve Livingston and Alabama Representative Tommy Hanes.
- Chapter Awards and Recognition: E. Cason Benton, MD, FAAP, David Kimberlin, MD, FAAP, J. Rian Anglin, MD, FAAP, and Graham Champion.
- Carden Johnston Leadership Award: James Conrad Wiley, MD, FAAP
- 2016 Master Pediatrician Award: Maurice Dennis, Jr. MD, FAAP
- 2015 Wallace Alexander Clyde Distinguished Service Award for Excellence in Pediatrics: David B. Joseph, MD, FAAP, FACS
To view the Awards Dinner program, which includes descriptions of the awards, click here. Congratulations and many thanks to those recognized for striving toward optimal health and well-being for all children in Alabama.
Dr. Carlo Receives 2016 SSPR Founders Award
Pediatric Pulmonology Recognized for Cystic Fibrosis Care
To view the press release regarding the award, click here.
Dr. Cron Welcomed to SPR Fellows Basic Research Awards Selection Committee
Learn More About the Department's Fellowships Today!
Pediatric Residents Impacting Community
Dr. Kimberlin's 'The Truth About Vaccines' featured in AL.com
Click here to continue reading the AL.com article by Dr. Kimberlin .