Helpful Tips for NBFU Clinic Visits
- Expect the visit to last three or four hours.
- Plan accordingly for lunch, your child’s nap, etc. You may want to bring your spouse or a friend to help you watch your child.
- Bring bottles, pacifiers, snacks, or favorite toys to keep your child busy.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as you may need to sit on the floor or move from room to room.
- Bring a blanket as rooms are sometimes cool.
- Bring a list of questions, concerns, or comments about your child to share with the doctor or other members of the follow-up team.