Why Choose UAB Spain Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy?
We offer comprehensive care in physical, occupational and speach therapy. UAB Outpatient Therapy has clinicians with up to 30 years' experience, giving us a high level of expertise. We have the ability to serve a variety of diagnoses and offer specialty to meet the programs of each individual need.
Our out-patient services fulfill three primary roles.
- Our clinics serve as an integral part of the continuum of care for former in-patients with chronic conditions, illnesses and injuries. These clinics serve as means for patients to receive the specialized care needed to maintain long-term health and function.
- Our patients also have easy access to the UAB Health System network, which means most out-patient services can be managed by a team of specialists from a range of disciplines working together and contributing unique skills and expertise to provide patient-focused care. On-Site service examples include:
- Orthotics and Prothetics Lab
- Wheelchair and Seating Evaluations
- Driver Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Vocational Counseling
- The Workplace at UAB Highlands is a valued resource for Alabama employers, providing comprehensive medical management and rehabilitation following on-the-job injuries. The Workplace is equipped to reduce employer liability and increase employee productivity.